Sunday, June 12, 2011

Now for a Quick Introduction...

Whatupppppp????

My name is Andy. Nice to meet you.

Along with about a million other people on this internet thing, I am what you call an "Internet Marketer". Hopefully you know this already, so I am going to skip the definitions of that.

I've set up this blog because I'm the PHATtest IMer in the game (like Flava Flav over there) and you will be interested to know so.

I have been up in this game for a little over two years and I have had zero sales. ZERO SALES.

So it's kind of a joke, I'm part of that group of people who have had zero success.

Go ahead, laugh at it. I know I do.

Because I'll get it soon enough.





And that's the point of this blog. Also these points:
  • To document.
  • To learn.
  • To connect.
  • To prove all the haters wrong.
  • To stay current on all things IM.
  • To help give back.
  • To have fun.
Seriously, that's really it.

So if you want to connect with me, feel free to leave comments and follow me on twitter or sign up for email updates of this very blog.

So yeah, that is me and now we're friends (kinda). Look forward to having ya as a reader.













- Andy (Conquistadoro on Warrior Forum)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get some traffic here before the mods on WF nuke your thread.

    I appreciate your sense of humor, and I hope you do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah nuking happens, lol.

    Thank you much for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete