Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Big Why

I said not "Fun and Games"
Let's be serious for a moment, can we? Internet Marketing is not all fun and games.

I would like to tell you "why" I'm writing this blog because, well, I have to write some blog posts and this qualifies. Also, the "why" or "purpose" is an essential part of any blog. I would like to be clear and concise of what I have to offer here at The Eternal Newbie besides chuck norris jokes.

Here's my offer for your readership:
  • No boring content. IM should be interesting and "fun". Not lifeless. Let's make it light-hearted here.
  • A fresh viewpoint. I won't pretend to know what I don't. So hopefully it'll be helpful to others who are confused/new to this area.
  • A route to connect with other IM'ers. Come say hi and comment and ask questions and share ideas. That'd be quaint.
  • I like to push the boundaries and make people feel uncomfortable....in a good way, of course. There will be no dogmatic following of classic IM ideas here. There just won't be.  I question everything.
  • Criticism is welcome. Talk trash to me through the comments. I'm like Lebron James, it fuels my fire. (Except I don't choke in the 4th quarter.)
  • I want to help others (you) and vica-versa. I want to make a small amount of income online and if I can help others I'll be a happy man. As will you.

Look, I have never had a large following on any blog before, so this will always be a work-in-progress. But it will give value and I hope to have you as a reader.

Now stop wasting time and go do something IM-ish.

-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment