Monday, June 27, 2011

How To Be a Good InMa-er!


HOWDY

Well gull dernit, let's learn today how to be a gooder InMa-er.  I done told ya before it's a real hoot!

Well, where do we begin?

Since I am not making any money online right now, I guess I'll have to end it here.

Soooo, instead, can I tell you what I think leads to eventually making money online anyway?  I'll assume you're saying 'yes' because you are still reading this.

Well, for me, it will be not quitting.  And showing up.

I am utterly convinced that I can overcome all the learning, the tactics and strategies, etc. because no one who currently makes an income online is any smarter than anyone else.

This is my conviction.

I can't stress enough that it is utterly hilarious that some dweeb like me is writing about this but I have a feeling it will make more sense in the future as I look back on it.

Or not.  Which will be even funnier.

Please mock me if that's the case.

Big ups people!


-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment