Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Tough Go of It


Start, stop.  Motivated, deflated.  Confident, lost.

This journey has been absolutely fucking crazy.  I imagine one day that I could write a book about how completely odd it is that I became a success, because my approach is so weird and off the wall and I am absolutely the opposite of the type of person who is successful at this.

I have terrible focus.  I've got like 3 million goals.  I have committment issues.  I spread myself too thin.

But yet I've learned how to get here.  I've learned to stick with it.  I have learned that you have to look stupid for a bit before you are called a pro.  I've always learned that there is nothing you can't do.  Period.

I don't care about the arguments saying that there are limits on what we're capable of, or how certain people just "have it" and I don't.  Let's stop debating.

Instead, I would like to recognize that if you really want something, you will get it.  You can achieve success at whatever thing you want, but you have to have that burning desire.

So, maybe I am having a tough go of it right now.  But I have enough desire to see it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment