Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Campaign Revamp

How many simultaneous campaigns is the norm?

I think for the newbie it has to be one. For me, it has to be one.

Right now I have one campaign in the sub-niche of weight loss and health. It is a handful enough, and with my a.d.d., it is more than enough to keep my attention for a long time.

So with this one campaign, I have done a lot (for me).

Here's what I've done:
  • Written 20 Ezine articles
  • Created 3 YouTube videos
  • Wrote at least 20 other articles for other article sites
  • Set up a landing page with an email sign-up list, offering a free PDF (To me, the landing page is the best looking one I have done)
With all these being done, I average almost 1 new visitor per day. I have 1 subscriber on my list.

There's really only two options here: either 1.) quit or 2.) try harder

So I've chosen number two. Plus, I am doing a bit of a revamp of my actual emails that I've sent out. I'm promoting a product and I barely have tried to sell it outside of a few mentions of it in two emails.

The past two weeks have been pretty terrible in terms of my work ethic. I finished working on this campaign and set back, thinking the money was going to roll in. It didn't. Can't say I'm shocked. But now it's time to move on.

So this week I am going to complete this entire process and then move on. If I don't get it done, it will still be finished. Period.

Well, this wasn't a very funny article. Eh, can't be funny all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment